A Single Use Sterile Video Bronchoscope.
The Broncoflex is a flexible video Bronchoscope made in France by Axess Vision Technology. It is available in 2 sizes and compatible with the Screeni or Boxi to give a superior image.
For use in Operating Theatres, Intensive Care Units and Emergency Departments.
Available in two sizes
- Broncoflex M
- Regular 5.5/2.1
- Broncoflex S
- Slim 3.9/1.4
- Sterile and coming straight out of the packet the Broncoflex eliminates any risk of cross contamination.
- Available at any time and always ready for use enhancing patient safety.
- Unique image quality that allows for quick and effective diagnosis.
- Ergonomically designed and adaptable.
- Fully mobile unit that can be used at the patient’s bedside.
- Saves valuable time and is cost effective (Eliminates repair and reprocessing costs).
Difficult and selective intubation
One lung ventilation (Broncoflex S)
- Broncho-alveolar lavage
- Protected specimen brush sampling
- Remove airway secretions
- Make an emergency diagnosis
The Broncoflex Allows You To
- Perform bronchial explorations with confidence thanks to the flexibility and range of it’s deflection
- Diagnose quickly through quality images
- Save and share information
- Assist with staff training
- Overcome the constraints of standard endoscope disinfection
- Cost effective and saves valuable time